Saturday 31 May 2008

Hayden Panettiere & Milo Ventimiglia Married?

Hayden Panettiere is so sick of journalists making up stories about her love life that she has decided to stop talking about it.

The Heroes hottie, who is currently dating co-star Milo Ventimiglia, insists that most reports written about her are false and she refuses to comment about it any further.

She explains: "Nothing is private. And when they write about you, it's almost always completely false. I've never been pregnant, I've never moved in with somebody.

"There was a story about somebody giving me a ring that had 'Sweet like Hayden' engraved on it, and that person was like, `Eww, I would never give you that.' And I was like, `I would never take that.'"

She adds: "I'll not comment until the day I die. I'm going to be married and I'll be like, 'I don't know who you're talking about. Who?'"